We are Brandsfield. We offer a full range of legal services related to intellectual property and brand protection for creative, innovative, and brand-driven businesses. United by a set of shared values, we have many years of international experience with in-house and top-tier law firms, as well as a clear understanding of businesses’ needs, challenges and procedures. We are driven by an uncompromised goal: to help our clients establish a safe and sustainable environment for growing their brands.
MEET OUR TEAM
Denis Krokhmalyov specializes in brand protection, anti-counterfeiting and general legal support of different businesses, with consulting and 15 years’ in-house experience working both in Ukraine and the United Kingdom for a leading Ukrainian law firm and multinational corporations across various sectors.
Denis has unique expertise in implementing and managing brand protection strategies in 25 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus region.
This experience includes:
- leading proactive investigative activities targeting the production, transportation and distribution of illicit goods.
- delivering record-breaking multi-million seizures of counterfeit goods thanks to the closure of dozens of large manufacturing facilities, market raids, and customs operations.
- cooperating with government bodies and local/international organizations as part of anti-counterfeit actions, as well as running regular anti-counterfeiting training programs for customs / law enforcement officials and other stakeholders.
Denis also has strong experience in legal management of companies in the FMCG, oil & gas, and telecommunications sectors.
- MBA from Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ukraine
- LL.M. from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Numerous IP Rights Enforcement trainings, including completed course of professional studies on the investigation of transnational and organized IP crimes within International IP Crime Investigators College